'Smiles Ahead' CD GIVEAWAYCategory: Giveaways
It’s easy to smile and feel right about the world while rocking along to the sunny songs featured on the new family music album Smiles Ahead. From the first track “Jump Up!” by Grammy nominated artist Brady Rymer, to positively peppy songs from The Pop Ups, Secret Agent 23 Skidoo, Frances England, Kira Willey and other luminaries, it’s clear that this is a feel-good collection. Making their debut onto the family music scene are country artist Rissi Palmer (“Best Day Ever”) and Katydid (“Together Song”). Indie rockers The Verve Pipe wrote a brand-new song just for this album, the rousing anthem, “Get Happy.”
1. Jump Up – Brady Rymer and The Little Band That Could (Grammy Nominee)
2. Walking with Spring – The Okee Dokee Brothers (Grammy Winner)
3. The Together Song – Katydid
4. Box of Crayons – The Pop-Ups (Grammy Nominee)
5. The Sun Will Shine Again – Frances England
6. You’re It – Secret Agent 23 Skidoo (Grammy Nominee)
7. Get Happy! – The Verve Pipe (Platinum Sellers)
8. Best Day Ever – Rissi Palmer
9. Gotta Lotta Happy – Kira Willey
10. Dragonfly – Johnny Bregar
11. Happy Heart – Caspar Babypants
12. Gratitude – Mista Cookie Jar and The Chocolate Chips
13. Sitting on Top of the World – Grenadilla
More thematic albums, also featuring kid-friendly and smart songs, are planned for early 2016. To learn more, visit their website.
We have some CDs to giveaway.
To be eligible to win a copy of Smiles Ahead, email us at [email protected] with “Smiles Ahead Giveaway” in the title. Please supply your name, address, phone number and email address (so we can let you know if you are a winner).
The deadline for this giveaway is November 23, 2015.